Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grande Island at Subic



Of all the resorts I've been to, its Grande Island that I liked best. Because of their hotel rooms in front of the beach,its just like my dream home come true. Each morning we wake up, we could easily see the view of the beach right from our bed visible through the glass wall. Wow!! The view is sooo relaxing. The place is so serene. I really love it! The sand is just ok,not too white and not too brown. Of course nothing compares to boracay yet.


At night there is a live band playing where you can go party with your friends or family. You can even sing along with them. The resto is just in front of the pool.
One morning we had trekking... we go around the island for less than an our with a tour guide and we've seen some old canyons during the world war II.
After going here, I recommended the place to my NYK pals and they had thier company outing here last summer 2008.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites